After kicking butt in “Name That Tune” the first evening, the four of us decided to try “Team Trivia” the following afternoon. We’re hooked and have been participating each day since.
So far we’ve tied for first one time and finished second on the other occasions. The team that’s hard to beat has a couple of young girls and several Brits on it, which gives them a broad range of knowledge.
Here are a few questions for you to ponder.
1. What country has the lowest birth rate?
2. What one word is in the middle of Strawberry Fields in Central Park?
3. Who was the first American president born in a hospital?
4. In mock apple pie, what ingredient is substituted for apples?
5. In internet shorthand, what to the letters AFK stand for?
Feel free to answer in your comments, and I’ll provide the correct answers tomorrow.