1. I can't believe I started this and then failed to save a draft before confirming someone as a friend. And I was already up to 17 things.
3. I wouldn't trade my three boys for anything, but it's nice to be getting some girls in the family (daughters-in-law and soon a granddaughter).
4. I am crazy about the Razorbacks -- football, basketball, gymnastics -- I love it all.
5. I drive a red Ford F-150.
6. I build and remodel houses. With the state of new home construction, lately it's been all remodel work.
7. I taught school for 15 years. I loved it at the time, but I can't imagine doing that now.
8. I got my first Social Security check this month.
9. Birmingham is a great place to live, but it would be so much fun to be closer to family.
10. I really like to read. Hunter says I read "rubbish," but that's okay with me.
11. I'm also into digital scrapbooking. My latest is from Christmas 2008.
12. I have a blog. (Well, duh!)
13. Some of my friend think I'm a computer geek. They're always calling me when they have problems with their computers.
14. I have a great Bible study group that meets on Sunday nights.
15. I enjoy travelling. We've got a trip to France in March, and I can't wait.
16. I wish I could sing, but I was the only one of my friends who didn't get picked for the choir in 6th grade.
17. Camden, Arkansas, was a great place to grow up, but I can't imagine living there now.
18. Larry says my job is perfect for me because I get to spend money, talk on the phone and boss men around.
19. I wish we would get a good snow. We haven't had a good snow in 15 years. Just don't send the ice from Arkansas.
20. My friends say I make really good cornbread.
21. Ben thinks I neglected him because we didn't get him braces when he was young. We were always told he didn't need braces. Sorry, Ben.
22. I get up early and go to bed early. Don't ask me what was on Leno or Letterman.
23. I sometimes wish I could go back to school. I think I'd study business.
24. I'd like to learn how to use Photoshop. My friend Connie and I are thinking about taking a class.
25. I sometimes wonder where the time has gone. Is it too late to decide what I want to be when I grow up?