Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Now That I Can Dance

Last weekend we gathered in Auburn for the wedding of Wanda's son Braxton to Catie.

IMG_0612

A couple of years ago, Wanda's daughter Katie (now is that confusing, or what) married in Atlanta.  Here is the video of Katie's dance with her father Ralph.

Now if you knew Wanda, you would understand that she was not about to be upstaged by her husband.  So I invite you to take a look at Wanda's dance with Braxton.  Unfortunately, the camera was turned in the wrong direction for the first part of the video, so you'll just have to turn your head until it gets corrected.

I'd say that family has some serious talent!

10 comments:

Joyce said...

I loved that...I need to brush up on my dancing skills before my girls get married. I want to dance like that mom! She had a great dress too...perfect for dancing...a 'spinning' dress as my girls used to call them when they were little.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Now they are all fabulous dancers, what fun. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Marty

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They sure can dance!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

WOW! Ok - now where's the video of you dancing?

Sarah said...

Wow! They certainly are great dancers.

xinex said...

I really enjoyed the videos, Kathy, they sure are talented people and I love the music!...Christine

Candy said...

Lovely memories.
May they live happily ever after!
Blessings ;-)

Soosie said...

Wow for Wanda! I am impressed..she looks and dances so young, I thought she might be the bride..what a perfect swirling dress-really stunning. I love to BOP..is that what Wanda calls it? I think it might be called different things, like West Coast swing..anyway, I am glad it was on video for us all to enjoy..Susie

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

I am so impressed! Pretty bride, and pretty mother-of-the bride, and so much talent! I'm glad that's not a requirement at a wedding. I would have been pitiful. laurie

Christi @ A Southern Life said...

Woo hoo, that is some mighty fine steppin' Great video!

Christi @ A Southern Life