Momma over at All This Is True has graciously bestowed the Sisterhood Award on my blog. Momma is a new blog friend I met yesterday after participating in Wordless Wednesday and What's on Your Wall Wednesday.
So, here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
The Osborne Fam (my niece Mandy has lots of cute pictures of my great nephew Noah)
The Kate Box (cute pictures of Emmitt Doodle and other good stuff from my niece Kate)
The Walkie Talkie (maybe this will inspire my niece J.B. to update her blog. She has lots of wonderful stories to tell)
MarMar Moments (my sister Margie)
Malvie's Musings (I know he's not a "sister" but he's a very good writer)
Bargain Hunting With Laurie (Laurie has been friends with my sister-in-law for years and years and years)
Dining With Debbie (wonderful recipes and stories from my Kappa sister Debbie)
Happy Watching (for all of you TV addicts)
Pearls of Wit (this blogger went to high school with my son. I didn't know that when I first started reading her blog, which was recommended to me by a friend. She's a very clever writer. Be sure to read the Carrie Underwood story.)
Not quite 10, but that's the best I can do for now.
372nd Inspire Me Tuesday
55 minutes ago