Friday, October 31, 2008

The Fourth

JB tagged me with the instructions to post the fourth picture from the fourth album on my computer. I have some pictures on my laptop and some on my PC, so I'm going to do one from each. The picture above from the fourth album on my laptop is of a stained glass window in St. Anne's Parish. St. Anne's sits in the middle of Church Circle in Annapolis, Maryland. I made this picture when we were in Annapolis last April for Walker's first birthday.

This picture of Ben all decked out for duck hunting near Marvell, Arkansas, is from the fourth album on my PC. In this album I have collected all of the pictures that I'm using in the video for Ben's and Claire's rehearsal dinner.

And I found a new use for my Creative Memories scrapbooking software. I used the software to create the slides for the slide show. This way I could put more than one picture on the screen at a time. So the video is only 12 1/2 minutes long. Maybe our guests won't nod off. Here's a sneak preview. This is the slide where I used this picture.

Wow, two posts in one day! Now I tag Malvie. He's my only blogger friend who hasn't already been tagged.

1 comment:

Katie said...

How neat that you can use creative memories for a slide show! I can't wait to see it. :)