Friday, October 31, 2008

Boo!!!

In honor of Halloween, I thought I'd post some of my favorite pictures from Halloweens past. When the kids were small, carving a Jack-O-Lantern was an annual ritual. Sometimes Hunter and cousin Benton would make a Jack-O-Lantern together. I think they must be getting ready to draw the Jack-O-Lantern face.

Hunter was a huge fan of The Dukes of Hazzard, and one Halloween he decided that he wanted to be Bo Duke. My task was to make a General Lee car for him to wear. I wonder if Bo and Luke held the real General Lee together with duct tape.

One year I made clown costumes for Brent and Ben. It looks like Brent ate too much of his candy.

When Ben was in pre-school at Williams Memorial United Methodist Church in Texarkana, the kids would wear their Halloween costumes to school one day. When he was in the 4-year-old class there were a bunch of clowns. It looks like we picked up a wig somewhere along the way, and he must have outgrown his costume since he is wearing Brent's. I wonder what happened to the pom-poms that were on the front.

Last year I bought Walker a Jack-O-Lantern costume. Brent and Katie dressed him up and took him to downtown Annapolis to show him off.

3 comments:

The Walkie Talkie said...

I have been off the computer all week, as I have had company in town. Good times catching up on the blog and love the Halloween in review!

And I hear congrats are in order, KBeau is going to be a granmda again! CONGRATS!

love, JB

The Walkie Talkie said...

P.S. I know you are busy with the big wedding and with being out of town but I did tag you...if you get to it next month no big deal! Just thought it was fun!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute. I just love kiddos in costumes.

I'm loving the Bo Duke costume, especially. I'll have to show that one to Hunter. He's a Dukes of Hazard fan as well & would get a kick out of seeing your Hunter in his very own General Lee car!